The fastest RISC OS computer!
- ISEE IGEPv5 2GB/4GB1, 1500MHz
- Mini-ITX Case (Three choices)
- Mini-DTX Case option
- Custom Mounting Bracket and I/O Shield
- Significant hardware upgrade including: Power Control, FS LED module and Temperature Sensor!
- Two Colour FS LED Red=Write, Green=Read
- Front button power button under software control including Soft Power OFF!
- HDMI video output up to 2048x1440
- SATA SSD 120GB
- Optional extra 5 SATA ports in DTX case
- Ports: 2 rear & 2 front USB, Ethernet, Audio (Optional 2 extra Front USB on case C)
- Optional Internal 7 Port USB HUB
- PSU (Internal or external depending on case)
- DVD Drive
- Keyboard & mouse, external USB SD Card Reader
- RISC OS Port now complete, see details here
 The motherboard has 4GB of RAM fitted. RISC OS currently can only use 2GB (Work has already started on some of the necessary changes to support 4GB but we do not warranty that it will be available)
A. Standard: LC820 External 12V PSU, DVD Drive bay. 206x68x284mm
B. HEC 8K01: 240V input, DVD Drive bay, 268x70x318mm
C. Antec ISK110: External 19V PSU, No DVD bay, up to four front USB ports, 222x78x212mm
D. Mini DTX case: 240V input, 160W PSU, DVD drive bay, 2x 3.5" bay (one with front fascia), 1x 2.5" bay, 264x112x230mm
UK Delivery £12. Delivery to most European countries T.B.C.
|Upgrade to HEC Case (B) Reset switch £8 extra||£27|
|Upgrade to Antec Case (C) No DVD. Reset switch £8 extra||-£20|
|Upgrade to Mini-DTX Case & 5 SATA ports||£84|
|Upgrade to 240GB SSD Drive||£35|
|Extra 240G SSD Drive (Mini-DTX case only, max 2 drives)||£89|
|Internal USB Hub with extra front & rear USB ports||£32|
|Four front USB sockets (Case C only)||£15|
Rapido Ig PC Kits
|Rapido Ig motherboard, 32GB microSD card with licensed RISC OS, ABS box & PCB supports for user customisation||£439|
|All the above plus 32GB mSATA drive with SATA driver in RISC OS||£579|
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
*The RapidO is sold by 4D, which is not VAT registered
4D, 78 Brighton Road, Worthing. BN11 2EN
Tel.: (01903) 523222 email: email@example.com
Last updated: Thursday, 15 February 2018