4D product information for
IDE Interface Mini Podule (IDEFS/ZIDEFS) for A3000/A3010/A3020/A4000 with 2GB SD Card
- Product Title: IDE Interface Mini Podule (IDEFS/ZIDEFS) for A3000/A3010/A3020/A4000 with 2GB SD Card
- Manufacturer/Publisher: JK-IS-4D
- Stock Code: 4D-ZIDE8-2GBSD
- QuickCode: 20649
- Format: RISC OS Hardware
- Product Group: IDE / ST506 / Floppy Interfaces
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
IDE Interface Podule (ZIDEFS) suitable for A3000, A3010, A3020 or A4000. Supplied with SD adaptor and a 2GB CF card partitioned into 4 x 512MB partitions.
Requires RISC OS 3.1 or later.
* Support for partitions
* I2C connector for non-motherboard RTC modules etc.
* Configureable as ZIDEFS or IDEFS
* IDE to Compact Flash Adaptor fitted with 2GB CF card (4 x 512MB partitions)
The User Guide & software can be downloaded from here
Hardware/Schematic capture, design and logic programming (c) Ian Stocks.
Supplied by kind permission of Ian Stocks.
Software (c) John Kortink. Supplied by kind permission of John Kortink
A special version of !HForm is used. Copies can be downloaded from our website, emailed or provided on floppy upon request.
!HForm is (c) Castle Technology / RISC OS Developments Ltd and is supplied with their kind permission.
- Price: £139.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 11 May 2019