CJE Micro's product information for
Wireless Range Extender/Access Point 54g 54Mbps (RJ45 connection)
- Product Title: Wireless Range Extender/Access Point 54g 54Mbps (RJ45 connection)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Belkin
- Stock Code: BEL-F5D7132
- QuickCode: 12477
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Ethernet, Network & Econet Interfaces (Wired & Wireless) Podules & MiniPodules
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Previously known as "Wireless Bridge/Network Access Point 54g, F5D7130"
The 54g WAP connects to your network switch and lets you join your wireless-equipped PCs to your wired network. It is based on breakthrough 54g technology that makes wireless file transfers and downloads faster than ever before. 54g technology provides you with networking speeds nearly five times faster than the current Wi-Fi (802.11b) standard. When connected to a gateway, the WAP can increase your network's coverage area and allow you to take advantage of expanded wireless roaming capabilities. Once you've done the simple setup, you can share data and peripherals, as well as a single Internet account among all your computers. 54g technology is the easiest wireless network to implement. The Access Point uses the wireless 54g 2.4GHz standard to offer you the widest working range-up to 1500 feet -and greater interoperability in mixed networking environments. 54g technology is backward-compatible with the 802.11b Wi-Fi networking standard, so it allows you to implement faster wireless technologies in combination with existing 802.11b Wi-Fi networks. An added Turbo Mode feature isolates your network from 802.11b wireless clients and allows your network to transmit data at the highest 54g data rate, 54Mbps.
* Adds wirelessly networked PCs to your wired network, or extends the coverage range of your wireless networking environment
* Extends your 802.11b or 54g wireless network
* Three times the operating range of 802.11a
* Compatible with all 802.11b devices
* Provides a wide wireless range, requiring 75% fewer access points to cover the same wireless area as an 802.11a network
* Features wireless 64- and 128-bit WEP encryption
* Allows you to use Turbo Mode and network at 54Mbps, the highest data rate for all 54g clients
* Works with RISC OS, Macintosh and PC computers
* Comes with Belkin Lifetime Warranty
- Price: £71.00 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Selling to the Acorn/RISC OS market for over 30 years!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 22 May 2020