4D product information for
Nwazet Pi case and mounting bracket for Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 & Fisheye lens (Black)
- Product Title: Nwazet Pi case and mounting bracket for Raspberry Pi 2 or 3 & Fisheye lens (Black)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: ModMyPi
- Stock Code: MOD-NWPICASEMOUNTF
- QuickCode: 18947
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Raspberry Pi: Cases & Fixings inc. MiniITX
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
They have stopped making this, but we have one left!
This bundle includes a specially designed black matte Pi Camera Box Case, a Magnetic Fish-Eye Lens and Camera Box Wall Mount for the new Model B+, 2 or 3 Raspberry Pi (camera not included)
The flexibility of this design is ideal for using a Raspberry Pi and its camera module in a variety of applications such as security with a wide angle fish-eye lens, process monitoring, computer vision, high-definition time lapses, motion sensing and many other fun projects.
Pi Camera Box Case
The 'Nwazet Pi Camera Box' is designed for hosting a Raspberry Pi computer (model A or B) and a Pi Camera module together in a compact and versatile enclosure. This all-integrated design ensures that the camera's fragile ribbon cable doesn't get damaged while exposed during operation. This case can accommodate an optional magnetic camera lens, which opens up new possibilities above and beyond the outstanding optical quality of the Pi Camera module. The black matte case is opaque, ensuring that the red led mounted on the Pi Camera module will not affect the ambient light captured by the camera. The back of the 'Pi Camera Box' can accept an optional wall-mounting bracket for permanent installations.
* Black matte acrylic
* Assembly time: about 10 minutes
* Access to all of Pi's connectors
* Features vents on the bottom, top, left and right walls
* Features a slot for a GPIO ribbon cable
* Works with any Raspberry Pi with mounting holes, models A and B (won't work with a rev.1)
* Dimensions: 101mm x 70mm x 33.3mm
* 3mm thick black acrylic case (7 pieces, including left walls for both models A and B)
* 4x rubber feet
Camera Box Wall Mount
The Raspberry Pi Camera, enclosed with the Pi in the Camera Box, and equipped with a fish eye lens, is a very capable surveillance and monitoring system that is easy to connect and program. To make the most of it, the Pi Camera box should be steadily mounted to a wall or a ceiling and should be properly angled. This bracket allows tilting and swivelling of the device. Just tighten the thumb screws when you have found the right position and you're done.
* Bracket max. weight: up to 3.5kg (7.7 lbs)
* Wall / ceiling mounting screws
* Tilt angle: -24deg to +15deg
* Swivel angle: ~75deg left and right
* Thumb screws for easy angle adjustments
Magnetic Fish-Eye Lens
The Raspberry Pi's camera offers great features out-of-the box, which can be enhanced by adding interchangeable lenses. The fish-eye lens will give your Raspberry Pi camera a panoramic view of its surroundings, making it perfect for surveillance, security and general monitoring scenarios. The Pi Camera Box is designed to receive the small metal ring needed for binding the magnetized fish-eye lens to the case.
* Magnetic fish-eye lens
* 180 degree angle (see note below)
* Self-adhesive metal ring mount
* Plastic lens cap
* Key-chain attachment
- Price: £35.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
For all your RISC OS requirements
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Tue, 18 Sep 2018