CJE Micro's product information for
Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 2.5Amp UK plug for PandaBoard
- Product Title: Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 2.5Amp UK plug for PandaBoard
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: PAN-PSU5V2_5A
- QuickCode: 17743
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Pandaboard, Titanium & IGEPv5 systems & Accessories
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
An ultra-compact UK plug top switch mode power supply providing a regulated output voltage and providing up to 15 watts of continuous output power. This power supply meets CEC and Energy Efficiency Level IV requirements.
* Wide range input 90-264V AC
* Output: 5V, 2.5A regulated
* Connector: 2.1mm jack
* Moulded 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm output connector Polarity +ve centre
* CE and RoHS Compliant
* Automatic built in short circuit, over voltage and over current protection
* Meets CEC Energy Efficiency Level IV (75% typical)
* No minimum load
UK wallwart (integrated UK 13Amp type plug)
Input Voltage: 90-264V ac 47-63Hz
Load Regulation: +/- 5%
EMI: FCC Class B conduction & radiation
Efficiency: 75% typical
Mean Time Between Failures: 50,000 hours at 25C full load
Safety: CE, CB
- Special Offer Price: £19.00 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 5400 items with extra product information!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
78 Brighton Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 2EN, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Sat, 11 May 2019