CJE Micro's product information for
Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 1.5 Amp UK plug
- Product Title: Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 1.5 Amp UK plug
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: VAR-PSU5V1_5A
- QuickCode: 17685
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: Batteries & PSUs
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Plug-in Regulated PSU 5V DC 1.5Amp UK plug (Suitable for Raspberry Pi when using spare wires POE)
An ultra-compact UK plug top switch mode power supply providing a regulated output voltage and providing up to 7.5 watts of continuous output power. This power supply meets CEC and Energy Efficiency Level IV requirements.
* Wide range input 90-264V AC
* Output: 5V, 1.5A regulated
* Connector: 2.1mm jack
* Moulded 2.1 x 5.5 x 12mm output connector Polarity +ve centre
* CE and RoHS Compliant
* Automatic built in short circuit, over voltage and over current protection
* Meets CEC Energy Efficiency Level IV (75% typical)
* No minimum load
UK wallwart (integrated UK 13Amp type plug)
Input Voltage: 90-264V ac 47-63Hz
Load Regulation: +/- 5%
EMI: FCC Class B conduction & radiation
Efficiency: 75% typical
Mean Time Between Failures: 50,000 hours at 25C full load
Safety: CE, CB
- Price: £13.00 Inc VAT at 20% (where applicable)
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
We ship worldwide
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 22 May 2020