4D product information for
USB to Parallel Printer Adaptor with Cable/lead (25way D Type female)
- Product Title: USB to Parallel Printer Adaptor with Cable/lead (25way D Type female)
- Manufacturer/Publisher: Various
- Stock Code: VAR-USBPARALLEL25
- QuickCode: 12923
- Format: Hardware
- Product Group: USB Interfaces, Adaptors & Cables/Leads
- Condition: New
- Availability: Usually available from stock
Allows a printer with a standard parallel port to be connected to a computers USB port, no software drivers are necessary. This adaptor is non standard see below.
Standard USB to Parallel Adaptor cables are USB A to 36way Amphenol this unit is USB A to 25way D Type female which allows it to be used in two special ways.
1. Some HP lasers printers have a 36way half pitch Amphenol Socket so standard USB to Parallel adaptors won't work. This adaptor, when combined with the special 36way half-pitch centronics printer cable, allows these printers to be used with USB.
2. If you wish to use a mechanical switch box to allow a computer to run two parallel printers this can be archived with this unit and a 25way D Type switch box.
A 25 way D Type gender changer is also required (which we can supply).
- Price: £29.00 no VAT to pay!
- Free UK delivery on orders of £10 or more! (exceptions apply)
Over 5400 items with extra product information!
Most orders of less than £10 will incur a £3 admin charge.
Items on special offer are while stocks last and may be time limited.
Items marked S/H are secondhand and have a 3 month warranty
Unless otherwise stated, photos are for illustrative purposes only
UK delivery included on orders of £10 or more (exceptions apply), please ask for overseas delivery cost.
Please check for compatibility. Official orders welcome. E&OE
If you have a sales enquiry please email our sales department
Unit 16, Arunside Ind. Est., Wick, Littlehampton, West Sussex, BN17 7QU, UK. 01903 523222 (full contact details)
If you have any comments or problems please email email@example.com
CJE Micro’s is not responsible for the contents of external internet sites.
Last updated: Fri, 11 Oct 2019